1. When my friend Danielle has counseled me for weeks that I’m doing too much, and I finally decide that she might be right, so I take a good nap while George is sleeping, she’s not going to be offended if I come to the door without my glasses and with my blankie (so that the cold air doesn’t thoroughly wake me up 🙂 ) when she and Jonathan stopped by to visit. She’s not even going to be offended if I tell her I’m going to go back to sleep instead of being social. She might even be proud of me.
2. A well-watered amaryllis grows really fast.
3. There is, after all, an easy way to get Danny to school when I’m anemic and exhausted. I can have Brian walk the empty Violetmobile (Danny’s name for his wheelchair) to school, so that I don’t have to get it in and out of the car) and I can drive Danny. Turns out the people at school can even get Danny and his stuff out of the car for me.
4. It would have been far easier for Sam to get through third declension adjectives if I hadn’t accidentally skipped an entire chapter of Henle in my lesson plans.
5. My mouth will eventually heal.